Tuesday 26 July 2011

An Essex Wife Goes Bee-Keeping - Today is the day!

A few weeks ago, through the wonder of Twitter, I got myself involved in the launch of Magners BeeAid and secured myself a chance to try my hand at bee keeping, something I have wanted to do for ages.  Fast-forward 3 weeks and today is the day! I’m a little nervous to say the least. This afternoon I will be meeting up at The National Theatre, South Bank with other interested parties to don our bee keeping smocks and see what is in store.
I am really looking forward to finding out more about the BeeAid Campagin and how we can all do our bit to get involved in helping save the bees – and if I wasn’t pregnant I’d also be looking forward to the free cider afterwards!
I will be on Twitter - http://twitter.com/AnEssexWife - throughout the day and you can hear what I and the other guests are up to using the hashtag #MagnersBeeAid.
Wish me luck and I’ll be sure to let you all know how I got on......Oh and if anyone has any hints or tips before I go, please share as they’ll be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment